Comment on page
Real Time PvP Update (v0.40000)
Monday 17th April
- Real-Time PvP added - PvP battles will now primarily be against other real players. If a player is not found within 1 minute a computer-controlled opponent is added.
- PvP battle reconnection improvements - If your internet is lost but reconnects, you should be given a button to reconnect. If your game crashes you will be able to restart the game and reconnect provided your opponent remains in the battle.
- Balanced mode - New PvP mode where both players are supplied with a preset deck of cards (Currently "just for fun", no PvP points or prizes at this time). Note: This mode is currently only available when turned on by a team member.
- Dev challenge - New PvP mode where the dev is given a mirror copy of your PvP deck. Win a reward if you are victorious!
- New character artwork - A significant number of the Human and Undead characters have had their art upgraded.
- Human Defender - Ability change: Human Defender now has Guardian & Spear.
- Fury ability - Characters with the Fury ability are now able to perform a double attack against Heroes.
- Wyden - All currently owned Wyden are characters. Wyden is not usable as a hero until he is killed in the Wyden tournament. Upon being killed in the Wyden tournament, Wyden will be a hero and no longer be available as a character.
- Just play - New players can now trial Kingdom Karnage without registering.
- Auction House - Players can now see their own listings on their auction house searches. These are marked with the words "Your listing".
- Auction listing cooldown - Player items now take 5 minutes to be listed for sale, giving the listing user time to rectify errors.
- Referral System - The referral system has been updated. You can now find this in-game (under "other" on the menu). Referring friends now earns you 10% of their purchases from the in-game store and 1% of their purchases on the auction house.
- Spell Books - These have now been anchored to KKT (instead of USD). The Spell Books will no longer fluctuate with the value of KKT.
- Skandir/Skorpir Heroes - These have now been anchored to KKT (instead of USD). The price of these Heroes will no longer fluctuate with the value of KKT.
Items anchored to KKT: These are fixed KKT prices, this means if the value of KKT goes up, so will the equivalent USD cost of purchasing these items.